12M wire Grounding connect cord details link
1. First push the Ground Rod directly into the earth (8-10 ‘’). Close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
3. Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptical end of the Ground Rod cord.
4. If you live in a dry are, such as a desert, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximim conductivity.
4.5m or 6m earth grounding cord with USA plug detail link
Outlet tester detail link
In order to use your earthing product, you must connect it to the ground port of a grounding 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker(Supplied)
2 AMBER LIGHTS
Illuminated is GOOD and means that your have a proper ground and your are ready to connect your earthing product.
OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS
Means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet, If it still doesn,t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod.
BED SHEET detail link
1. Snap the cord onto the connecting tab on your Earthing Universal Mat.
2. Insert the end of Earthing Cord into the 3rd hold of a grounding wall outlet. Please see cover to test your outlet and make sure it is grounded.
3. Only the snap side of the Universal Mat and the striped side of the Mat cover are conductive.
4. You muse make direct skin contact with these surfaces.
Product & Safety Care
Your new earthing fabric product is make with natural cotton and silver thread. Please follow the guidelines below
Wash a minimum of 2x per moth
Wash in a washing machine
Wash with warm water
Dry in a dryer on low or line dry
Use a liquid laundry detergent
It is good to wash your Earthing product.
It will be harmed by washing , in fact it is beneficial. Washing u warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive,
Don’t wash with bleach or fabric softeners.
Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents or detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil.
Don’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners.
Don’t apply lotions or body oils before bed.